Mom Goals - Shouldn't They Be More Grand?

I am a mother of eight. It literally took eight kids, and work from home before I began to feel my personal style and image unravel. When I was young, I always made sure I looked presentable before leaving the house. I was never one to need a full face of makeup, or perfectly manicured nails or hair, but I truly loved to look nice.
The perfect turtleneck from StyleWe & a favorite thrifted wool skirt.
This last year I have been working mostly from home, and I have found in that time that my go-to outfit is sweats or leggings with super hero t-shirt. And often my favorite pair of loafers which happen to be covered in paint. This outfit knew no boundaries - it went from the bedroom to the grocery store, and my uncombed hair was often paired with it.

Recently, I decided one of my goals for this next year (yes, I'm setting goals two months before the new year begins - but who sets the rules for these things?) Anyway, one of my new goals is to look presentable every day. I wouldn't wear sweats to work in an office? So why am I wearing them to work from home? As a part of my new goal, I am partnering with several different companies.

The first is StyleWe. I love their clothing options, and am truly happy with every piece I have received from them.

This turtleneck is a new favorite. First off, it's sexy & comfortable. These two are always on the top of my list. Comfy, does rank above sexy, however.

Second, it's cute. 

There is so much detail on the back, shoulders, and sleeves.

Third it has the cozy thumb-hole feature.

Which is always fun for the cooler fall and winter months here in Oregon.
But mostly, I feel amazing in it. And bottom line - I think we should dress in clothes that make us feel good about ourselves. There is so much negativity in the world. We all deal with it daily, and sometimes it's the simplest of things, like a cute shirt or sexy dress, that help us move through life with mores ease and confidence.

Up to 80% off Flash Sale at stylewe
Treat yourself today. You're a mom, you deserve it! We are, after all, raising the next generation of leaders. Which is an incredibly important, time-consuming, and exhausting job. Find this turtleneck at StyleWe HERE. Receive 20% off your first order if you download the app HERE
Happy styling! If you are a mom in a style slump like I was, I hope you'll join me in dressing to impress this year. Read more about my new goal HERE.

Comments

Popular Posts