Teen Boys Room Makeover

 Who doesn't love to watch a home transformation? Well I do.

We redid our older boys room a few years back. They both love archery, fishing, and the outdoors so that was the theme of their room. Along with a goal for them to have a desk to work at. A couch to hang out on. And plenty of shelving for all their outdoors stuff.

Watch the transformation here:




Thrifted Dresser & wooden mount made by the boys.



Find my favorite home decor items  on my Amazon storefront HERE.

I hope this blog helps. Follow me on TikTok and/or Instagram for daily and weekly content from an Actress/Model /  Mother of 9 (yes I have 9 kids!) I share parenting, daily-life, home decor, along with pregnancy, baby and delivery tips and whatever else is currently happening in my life.

Thank you for reading. 
Follow AllSurreal on Instagram. 
Subscribe to Graves8 Family Adventures on YouTube


Comments

Popular Posts