Baby Week 1 - Best Products from Mother of 9

I share my favorite week 1 products (and why) in the TikTok video below. Items I used every day for week one can all be found on the baby section of my amazon storefront here

My #1 favorite item was something I didn't expect to be:

 This amazing baby bunting. I used it constantly, for co-sleeping with baby the first few days to putting him on the couch near me during the day to placing him in his bassinet. Comes in many colors, makes baby feel cozy and safe.

Other favorite items:

Wipes warmer from Prince Lionheart with re-useable wipes & I used Esembly wipe liquid in a small bowl of water to soak the wipes before placing them in the warmer. Just wring dry, roll up, and have warm, bottom soothing, re-usable wipes for changing baby.

Frigg natural rubber pacifiers - we are breast feeding the was able to use this right away and it did not cause nipple confusion. They are also adorable coming in many colors and cute flower shapes or moon cut. There are 2 to a package.

Portable changing pad and diaper caddy. This way I can move into any room with baby and have everything i need at my fingertips  - because that first week mamas NEED to rest, so keeping everything we need with us in a caddy is less getting up and down and going into the nursery.

HelloBello anywhere balm. This baby was VERY dry and hellobello was the only balm that had ingredients I felt safe putting on my newborn.

Gowns, gowns, and more gowns, my favorite was this organic cotton gown from O2 Baby. gowns make it easy to access the diaper without having to undress a tiny baby. And I like the kimono style in case baby has a diaper blowout for easy outfit removal.

Kangacare ecoposh cloth diapers fit baby right away and their covers fit a tiny baby nicely as well. They do offer a newborn diaper but the one size is advertised as fitting a baby from 6lbs to 35lbs. At 8lbs 11oz they fit ours and were not even on the smallest setting.

Here's the TIKTOK

@allsurreal Favorite baby products week 1 with baby! From a mother of 9. And WHY I love them. Links to all in profile > click ky link > amazon storefront > favorite baby products. LEARN how to CHANGE A DIAPER here 👉🏼. @allsurreal #pregnancy #pregnancylife #newbornbaby #babyhomecoming #expectingmom #diapers #newborn #pregnancytiktok #pregnancytips #greenliving #healthyliving #naturalpregnancy #babytips #naturalbabycare #cosleeping #clothdiaper #clothdiapertiktok #pregnancytip #breastfeedingmom #postpartum #birthingtips #birthingstory #newbornhelp #firsttimemom ♬ original sound - All Surreal




Find my favorite Diapering Products on my Amazon storefront HERE.

I hope this blog helps. Follow me on TikTok and/or Instagram for daily and weekly content from an Actress/Model /  Mother of 9 (yes I have 9 kids!) I share parenting, daily-life, home decor, along with pregnancy, baby and delivery tips and whatever else is currently happening in my life.

Thank you for reading. 
Follow AllSurreal on Instagram. 
Subscribe to Graves8 Family Adventures on YouTube

Comments

Popular Posts