What Maternity Clothes you ACTUALLY NEED to purchase.

 I remember how excited I was to purchase a whole new wardrobe with my first pregnancy. 

...and then found I didn't wear them for any of my later pregnancies. I wore normal clothes, leggings, (find my favorite budget friendly maternity leggings here) And I sized up in normal clothes so I would have outfits for afterwards.

Watch this TikTok video to hear more about my personal approach to what maternity cloths you will ACTUALLY wear, and what normal clothes will help you make it through this crazy time of change.

@allsurreal #pregnancyjourney #prenatal #postpartum #pregnancy #maternity #pregnancytiktok #pregnantlife #babymama #pregnancytip #newbornbaby #maternitywear ♬ original sound - All Surreal

WRITE ARTICLE

 Find my favorite Maternity Products on my Amazon Storefront 

I hope this blog helps. Follow me on TikTok and/or Instagram for daily and weekly content from an Actress/Model/ Mother of 9 (yes I have 9 kids!) I share parenting, daily-life, home decor, along with pregnancy, baby and delivery tips and whatever else is currently happening in my life.

Thank you for reading. 
Follow AllSurreal on Instagram. 
Subscribe to Graves8 Family Adventures on YouTube


Comments

Popular Posts