Morning Sickness: HELP!

 Top tips to ease morning sickness naturally from mom of 9

You feel horrible and it's NOT just in the morning. Here are a few tricks that may keep tht nausea at bay:

1. Eat, Eat, Eat! Keep your tummy full! This is the biggest thing that has helped me.

2. Keep crackers by your bedside for first thing in the morning. And a house full of easy on your stomach snacks you can eat throughout the day.

3. Ginger. My favorite is brewing a tea from fresh ginger root, fresh squeezed lemon & honey. But these ginger products may help as well and are easier for on the go moms.

4. Acupressure or Acupuncture. Or try these acupressure anti-nausea bracelets.

Watch this TikTok video for more

@allsurreal #pregnancyjourney #prenatalyoga #prenatal #postpartum #pregnancy #pregnancytiktok #pregnantlife #babymama #healthyliving #newbornbaby #pregnancytip ♬ original sound - All Surreal

WRITE ARTICLE

 Find help Morning Sickness Products on my Amazon Storefront 

I hope this blog helps. Follow me on TikTok and/or Instagram for daily and weekly content from an Actress/Model/ Mother of 9 (yes I have 9 kids!) I share parenting, daily-life, home decor, along with pregnancy, baby and delivery tips and whatever else is currently happening in my life.

Thank you for reading. 
Follow AllSurreal on Instagram. 
Subscribe to Graves8 Family Adventures on YouTube



Comments

Popular Posts