24 Hour Bathroom Makeover

Our guest bathroom was in SERIOUS need of an update and my oldest daughter had planned to have a baby shower at my home. So I quick purchased a few items, spending around $700, so we could update the powder room the day before the big event!

Watch this video to see the process of change in just 24 hours!!!

@allsurreal #remodel #bathroommakeover #bathroomremodel #bathroomdecor #homedecor #homeimprovement #homeproject #diyproject #diyhomedecor #homestyling #powderroom #powderroommakeover ♬ MAMBO OVER THE MOUNTAIN - Rick Hirsch


 Find my favorite Home Decor Products on my Amazon Storefront 

I hope this blog helps. Follow me on TikTok and/or Instagram for daily and weekly content from an Actress/Model/ Mother of 9 (yes I have 9 kids!) I share parenting, daily-life, home decor, along with pregnancy, baby and delivery tips and whatever else is currently happening in my life.

Thank you for reading. 
Follow AllSurreal on Instagram. 
Subscribe to Graves8 Family Adventures on YouTube



Comments

Popular Posts