The Elephant Pants

When I find a product or company that I love, I want to share!!

I recently stumbled across The Elephant Pant company on Instagram. I love their product and their mission.
https://www.liketoknow.it/ltk/4BOPTJAHDCR7IFZbh3ghVw
They donate 10% of their profits to saving the elephants, as you can see in this signature tank.

The rest of their clothing is fun & vibrant with elephants printed either on the details or covering the clothing. Their harem & yoga pants (pictured above & below) are comfy, cute, and transition well from stay at home mom to grocery shopping mom who doesn't look like a hot mess.


https://www.liketoknow.it/ltk/4bxK7u4bgvWwHmhoeh7JIe
They have many cute tops for Yoga that also transition well from home to out and about. And they wash well, which is a big plus in my book.

If you are looking for the perfect gift for a yogi in your life You can shop the images above using this link: Elephant Pants on LikeToKnowIt 

Can't believe it is already December and time to start shopping. Happy Holidays!!

Comments

Popular Posts