Do Your Kid's Wardrobe Match Their Personalities?

Being a mother to eight, I have learned soooooo much over the years. Like - each child has their own personality and often their sense of style, obedience, helpfulness (or not), cleanliness, and the like, match that personality.


I recently came across a fun company called FabKids. They have a fun new way to shop based on your child's likes. And right now are offering BUY 1 GET 1 FREE on boots and shoes if you click on this link. And prices start as low as $19.99. Most are around $24.95

When you land on their site, they ask you to answer 6 simple questions about your child:

1. Boy or Girl
2. Name
3. Age
4. Clothing size
5. Favorite Color
6. Pick an outfit she likes from 2 line-ups

And then..... (drum roll) they customize your child's options according to their likes. Pretty fun.
More than one kid? You can set up a shop for each.

I'm not gonna lie - it was a bit of a turn off for me at first that I had to put in information before I could browse their selections. But I personally have an email set up just for junk mail lists, so figured what the heck, I'll try it out.


I chose two of my children with polar opposite personalities to test it out. And, yes, many of the options were the same. But they sizes are pre-filled on each child's shopping page - so if i am shopping on Eva's page - and put an item in my cart - it is automatically her size. And it's a simple click to switch to another child's page.

Here are direct links to Eva's outfit:





Sydney-Anne is an absolute Tom-boy. Outside, playing sports, tennis-shoes and jeans kind of girl. And she is also incredibly picky about clothing - more than the clothes loving girls. Both girls quickly found items they loved in their FabKids shop.

Below are links to Sydney-Anne's Outfit.











 You can Buy 1 Get 1 Free on all boots and shoes for a limited time if you follow this link. What a great deal and a great way to try out FabKids.

Happy Shopping!


Comments

Popular Posts