Kids Amazon Fire 7 - Can't Believe I Let My Child Buy This

I am a mother who sets strict rules when it comes to my kids consuming media. But recently my youngest booked a commercial with me and wanted to spend her earnings on a tablet....for some reason I said yes.

Our youngest, Daphne, sharing her exciting new toy with older sisters

After researching, I settled on the Amazon Fire 7 kids version. Here is why:

It came with a rubber, waterproof case, and glass protector.
You can set a different profile for each child
Currently comes with 
  • 1 year of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited
  • Kid-Proof Case
  • plus a 2-year worry-free guarantee 
If your kids break it - Amazon will replace it, no questions asked!!
 
There are three different case color options; blue, pink, & yellow. I've linked to all three for easy access.
It also has two different options for memory; 16GB or 32GB.

Reasons This No-Media Mom Chose Amazon Fire:

Each profile can have manditory "education" setting applied (this means your kids have to do educational activities before the tablet will allow them to do anything else.)
Equally as important: You can set up time restraints - the tablet won't turn on before or after a certain time every day - again for each profile
Also - it's reasonably priced and currently (Oct. 22, 2017) they have a special deal:
For a limited time, Buy 2 and save $50. Even better - if they break, Amazon will replace them. NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!
So if, like me, you've been on the fence about this technology - Amazon Fire seems to be a great fit.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts