Nine Months

I have hopes of never again being pregnant. I say this with optimism of feeling like a normal person for more than two months before entering "the dead zone" or perhaps it's the Bermuda triangle, again. One thing I know for sure - Pregnancy effects a woman in more ways than one.

There is the obvious physical aspect of it, so many changes, but what is worse is the hormonal part.


  • Your brain begins to shut down - this is so that you do not become delirious as you approach the ever painful labor.
(Yes they have drugs to prevent one from feeling the pain, but I've never experienced the drugs myself.)
  • This "delirious" state is necessary in order for a woman ever to have sex again after giving birth.



  • It also seems that after the birth, the new set of hormonal changes administer a memory wipe, in effect.
  • If they did not - again - the woman would never again have sex.

Although my comments are poisoned with sarcasm, there inevitably is some truth to the above thoughts.

That being said, I am posting an image at nine months pregnant. This tool should help remind me over the next year how much I like my waist and want to keep it - for good.

Life is All Surreal.

MJB

Comments

Popular Posts