Welcome 2010

I'll admit I'm not one for New Years resolutions. However I do believe it is good to take a breather every now and again to reflect on your life - where you've been and where your going. What better time to do so than while bringing in the new year.

I always love something new because it means change, but change is scary and takes some adjusting. This year, that is where I have been, in change, for we have had a year full of new phases in life.

For the first time in a decade, I'm not pregnant or nursing and I don't have any children under the age of one. I will admit, this is an incredible relief but at the same time, it's a little sad to think you're ending one phase of life and moving on to the next. I'm nervous for my kids to grow, but looking forward to the freedom that will come with their maturity.

At 29 I'm attending college for the first time. Better late than never I suppose, and although this decision came about for many reasons, the main drive behind it is my passion to write/create films that make people think about life. Now although that is a goal that lies somewhere in my distant future - I believe we are meant to fulfill our passions and know I would never feel settled if I hadn't at least tried.

Off to new beginnings and the hopes of a brighter future. I think I have learned more about business, and manufacturing this year than I ever thought I would know. Although the ride has been rough, I have enjoyed it immensely, and am glad that my husband and I are beginning to see the results of much hard work and determination.

I don't know what 2009 meant for you, but would love to hear. And as far as 2010 goes - well I suppose something new is a chance for a fresh start.

Life is All Surreal. Make it what you want, now is your only chance.

MJB

Comments

  1. I was saddened to hear that your dog died :( and wanted to send you all a ((hug)).

    I know what a heartbreak this is and just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and your family.

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts