Suds in the Toilet, Good for Thought?

Ah yes, bubble bath in the toilet. Isn't that normal?

Recently my two year old reminded me how important the role of a parents is.


It was cleaning day, and as I'm a focused person, I did not notice her as she intently watched me place cleaner in the toilet. After doing so, I left the bathroom to let it sit, and when I returned?

There she was with a half gallon of bath bubbles pouring them in ever so carefully, creating a lovely sudsy mess when it was flushed.

So often, we expect our children to grow into adulthood, becoming what we want them to be. But the reality is most children, although unique, much resemble their parents in adulthood.

Here is my reminder to all you parents out there. Your children adore you. They worship the ground you walk on.

That being said. You are setting the example for them as to what life is, and how one should live it.

I don't know about you, but to me that is a big deal when I consider I am shaping 7 lives.

Daily, I try and evaluate, who I am and what I live for. All I can do is my best, but I believe we should constantly be learning, and improving the people we are. Not for others, but for ourselves - and our children of course.

If this is the example we set for our little ones, their life will know no limit, for they too, will be constantly working towards being a better person.

Life is All Surreal. Don't squash your children's dreams by not living out your own.

MJB

Comments

Popular Posts